I was thinking about that the other day, and started making a list of all the flavours and foods that remind me of something, someone or somewhere.
- Meat balls with chipotle reminds me of my mom.
- Tecate beer in a can with lemon and salt of my dad.
- Carrot cake of my sister.
- Leek and bacon stew of my significant other.
- Anything related to tofu of my in-laws (except miso soup).
- Traditionally prepared mole of my grandma.
- Ham and cheese sandwiches of one of my aunts.
- Coffee and Fazer chocolates of my significant other’s grandma.
- Soba and nori of Japan.
- Salmon of Finland.
- Good meat of Argentina.
- Apple-flavoured tobacco hookah of Dubai and Timón, a friend of mine.
- A good jabugo ham of Spain.
- Frites and good beer of Belgium (a Leffe especially of my first day here).
- Farofa of Brazil
- Marabou chocolate of Sweden
Yes, I really like food.