The business books I have read, will read or have used that more or less have defined my current business thinking (of course it will change and I’m still missing quite a bit of topics, give me time):
- The World is Flat: The Globalized World in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas L. Friedman
- The Next global stage: Challenges and Opportunities in our Borderless World by Kenichi Ohmae
- Inside the Tornado: Marketing Strategies from Silicon Valley’s Cutting Edge by Geoffrey A. Moore.
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Technology Products to Mainstream Consumers by Regis McKenna
- The Rise of the Creative Class: And How it’s transforming work, leisure, community and everyday life by Richard Florida
- A Whole New Mind: How to Thrive in the New Conceptual Age by Dan Pink
- Out of our minds: Learning to be creative by Ken Robinson